Welcome :D

Let me show you some of my 4koma (about my life with cats).
Nao-p is my nick name my friend Mami Tachibana gave me. And I call her Mami-p. Of course it comes from Wedding Peach "Momo-p". No one calls me by the name except for her, but I love the 4 koma cartoon "Go Go Momo-pi (Gan-bare Momo-p)"(In the paperbacks) so I use it. :)
Oh, I'm a manga artist Nao Yazawa, and author of Wedding Peach, by the way. :)

These "comic strips" come from my 4-koma blog (in Japanese). You can see all of them in original here. If you have a request which 4koma will be next, tell me. :D
http://yazawanao.blog97.fc2.com/
Other Japanese blog

2016/06/27

Coffee Party project 2016

Coffee Party project 2016

Making doujin manga book for Kaigai Manga festa(Tokyo International Comic Festival) 2016, 23 Octover. 

Why don't you join this project and show your work on Coffee-Party book "In Search of Lost Coffee" vol.5, it's sold in Japan. This project is open for everyone. 

Last year, I made CoffeeParty book "In Search of Lost Coffee 4" for Kaigai Manga Festa 2015 with 6 members' help. 
They are Coffee Party Members in 2016.(Comment space)

Here is a new project, In Search of Lost Coffee 5.  
The idea is basically the same with last time, these are the condition; 

Black and white drawing for the body, and a note for a comment space.(Above image)

The subject  can be anything about Coffee Party characters. Croissant, Eclair, Dango, and Brioche.
You should take Croissant or Eclair at least. You can add your original character if you like - he or she should be named by a sweet, typical one in your country (Something nice with coffee). 

Anything is OK, illustration, a drawing with some words/dialogue, 4koma/8koma, or short manga/comic.  The language should be in English or Japanese, then I'll add Japanese(or English) subtitle, for Japanese audience.  
Manga/Comic both styles are acceptable. (left to right / right to left) 

On the first page, your name and title(if you have) are required. (see below images) 


COST:  700 yen/page +200 yen for your comment/note space. 
if you want to draw 4 pages, means 3000 yen. I'll send you Paypal money request. 

You'll get 10 copies. (Shipping cost is not included. It depends on the pages of the book, but would be about 700 -1500 yen) If you want more, you can tell me.

Rules
Deadline of drawing : 10th Oct.(I can't wait, so you'd better to send it earlier so that you can correct if something wrong with the data) 
Deadline of plan (how many pages you will draw): 20th Sep.

Drawing (for Body)  Black and white. (If you use Grayscale/RGB/CMYK scale, please note it will be changed without adjustment. The image might become different from what you intended. )
No page limit in this time. 

Manga Studio file (A4/1200dpi, default) or ClipScudio file. If you don't have these app, Tif file(158x220mm) is also acceptable. (black and white or grayscale)
Templates is available via dropbox.

Comment (Black and White) 
Comic Studio template or TIF  45mmx127mm(H/W),1200 dpi


Illustration on this template.  (for back cover) Color(CMYK), Tif or high quality jpeg image. 400dpi.
Cloissant on the cup.
*You can change the color of the cup, but the character must be
Cloissant. Many style of Cloissant on the back cover.





How to join?

If you'd like to join,  e-mail to yazawanet@yahoo.co.jp with a subject " Coffee Party 2016 "

 I'll share a dropbox folder with you soon, which you can DL the templates from and upload your works to.


You can read vol.1-vol.3 from here.
Vol.1 (Online book on Digital Manga Publishing site)
Vol.2 (FB album)
Vol.3(FB album) 
Vol.4  (FB Album)


Coffee Party project 2015(This blog)

0 件のコメント: