Welcome :D

Let me show you some of my 4koma (about my life with cats).
Nao-p is my nick name my friend Mami Tachibana gave me. And I call her Mami-p. Of course it comes from Wedding Peach "Momo-p". No one calls me by the name except for her, but I love the 4 koma cartoon "Go Go Momo-pi (Gan-bare Momo-p)"(In the paperbacks) so I use it. :)
Oh, I'm a manga artist Nao Yazawa, and author of Wedding Peach, by the way. :)

These "comic strips" come from my 4-koma blog (in Japanese). You can see all of them in original here. If you have a request which 4koma will be next, tell me. :D
http://yazawanao.blog97.fc2.com/
Other Japanese blog

2014/11/22

Meet me at Kaigai Mang Festa

Although it's rather a short notice, I'm going to have a table at Artist Alley of Kaigai Manga Festa 2014 (23th). The space is Artist Alley C-05 "CoffeeParty"

I'll sell some Dojinshi and Books, In Search of Lost Coffee vol.3, for instance. I wanted to bring The Isolated Zone/Shinku Chitai, but it's too heavy and I gave up.

I don't take a panel in this time, but I'll bring a file (has some original drawings) for extra space of my table. (maybe I have...) Come to my table and see them! If you like manga, it would be interesting.



After then, I joined Special exhibition of Artist Alley at Ichigaya, from 24th to 28th.
(Dainippon Insatu Ichigaya Show room)
大日本印刷市ヶ谷ショールム

I'll sell books there, same books which I sell at Kaigai Manga Festa. I have a pabel here, so I did some drawings for display. I'll sell them as well book.

It's held from Monday to Friday. I won't be there all the time, and have not decided when I go and don't. Ff you are planing to come, let me know!


I hope to see you at the venue and the exhibition showroom!

0 件のコメント: