Welcome :D

Let me show you some of my 4koma (about my life with cats).
Nao-p is my nick name my friend Mami Tachibana gave me. And I call her Mami-p. Of course it comes from Wedding Peach "Momo-p". No one calls me by the name except for her, but I love the 4 koma cartoon "Go Go Momo-pi (Gan-bare Momo-p)"(In the paperbacks) so I use it. :)
Oh, I'm a manga artist Nao Yazawa, and author of Wedding Peach, by the way. :)

These "comic strips" come from my 4-koma blog (in Japanese). You can see all of them in original here. If you have a request which 4koma will be next, tell me. :D
http://yazawanao.blog97.fc2.com/
Other Japanese blog

2014/10/02

Sparkling Eye step-by-step Tutorial

When I posted a shojo style drawing on Manga Bangaichi , the comment "beautiful eyes!" amused me. It reminds me the drawing I was asked for a kind of "How to draw syojyo manga" book. The editor said "the eyes should be SPARKLING". I thought it's funny, I'd never thought "sparkling" is important.



But my experience keeps telling me that "Sparkling eye idea" is important for people who draw shojyo style manga in West. And again, this time. So I just drew and recorded it.

This is a simple way to draw manga-style eye.

BTW, The Isolated Zone vol.5 had joined to free manga line-up today! It's end on 6th Oct.
 真空地帯 The Isolated Zone Japanese edition vol.1 & vol.2+ vol.6  These titles is free now.  Kindle direct publishing. (The link goes to Amazon.com) Till 2nd Oct.
  

0 件のコメント: