Welcome :D

Let me show you some of my 4koma (about my life with cats).
Nao-p is my nick name my friend Mami Tachibana gave me. And I call her Mami-p. Of course it comes from Wedding Peach "Momo-p". No one calls me by the name except for her, but I love the 4 koma cartoon "Go Go Momo-pi (Gan-bare Momo-p)"(In the paperbacks) so I use it. :)
Oh, I'm a manga artist Nao Yazawa, and author of Wedding Peach, by the way. :)

These "comic strips" come from my 4-koma blog (in Japanese). You can see all of them in original here. If you have a request which 4koma will be next, tell me. :D
http://yazawanao.blog97.fc2.com/
Other Japanese blog

2014/09/28

Free Manga

All the "free manga" I'm talking about are Japanese edition, so just for your information...

The Isolated Zone vol.7 Japanese edition has been released via KDP. So I put some other titles on Free Campaign. The Isolated Zone vol.1 vol.2 and vol.6.

In English version is available till vol.2, at eManga.com. Because it's(Japanese edition) is free, why don't you get both version and compare them? (the quality, such as resolutions, Japanese version is better I think) 
The latest volume is "7"

And Moon and Blood 1 &2 are free as well. (The link goes to Amazon.com)
真空地帯vol.1 & vol.2+ vol.6

  
    


0 件のコメント: