Welcome :D

Let me show you some of my 4koma (about my life with cats).
Nao-p is my nick name my friend Mami Tachibana gave me. And I call her Mami-p. Of course it comes from Wedding Peach "Momo-p". No one calls me by the name except for her, but I love the 4 koma cartoon "Go Go Momo-pi (Gan-bare Momo-p)"(In the paperbacks) so I use it. :)
Oh, I'm a manga artist Nao Yazawa, and author of Wedding Peach, by the way. :)

These "comic strips" come from my 4-koma blog (in Japanese). You can see all of them in original here. If you have a request which 4koma will be next, tell me. :D
http://yazawanao.blog97.fc2.com/
Other Japanese blog

2014/10/01

Back home and...

Back home and realized 
The AniNite  T shirts of AniNite 2014 has the mascots on it (front), and they are... Wedding Peach!

And it has VIP on the back! Wow, I was a VIP!?
My lost luggage came home on the next day. The day I went back, I got a phone call from Lufthansa Japan and they sent it to my home. 

The luggage seemed to be treated very hard.
The bath salts I bout in Toulouse. It was very hard and I scooped out with a slapstick spoon to use it. But it came back in this shape, crushed completely. Must be shaken very hard. and little hotel soap and a mug was broken...and the little broken pieces was all over inside of luggage. :( 
There is a cup-sake inside of the mug, with newspapers. It was safe, thankfully!
(I gargle with it, it's good for your throat.) 
My absence was more than 15 days, but Mi-ke comes to me on the day I was back home. Guys who live downstairs feed her, so she isn't hungry. She left some food recently... :(

Her leftover is cleansed by a crow.

By the way... 真空地帯 The Isolated Zone Japanese edition vol.1 & vol.2+ vol.6  These titles is free now.  Kindle direct publishing. (The link goes to Amazon.com)
  

0 件のコメント: