Welcome :D

Let me show you some of my 4koma (about my life with cats).
Nao-p is my nick name my friend Mami Tachibana gave me. And I call her Mami-p. Of course it comes from Wedding Peach "Momo-p". No one calls me by the name except for her, but I love the 4 koma cartoon "Go Go Momo-pi (Gan-bare Momo-p)"(In the paperbacks) so I use it. :)
Oh, I'm a manga artist Nao Yazawa, and author of Wedding Peach, by the way. :)

These "comic strips" come from my 4-koma blog (in Japanese). You can see all of them in original here. If you have a request which 4koma will be next, tell me. :D
http://yazawanao.blog97.fc2.com/
Other Japanese blog

2013/11/06

Like a Jelly


Unlike him, I had a fruitless and busy day. Made mobi file again and again! X(

First, I designed the cover. I hated the process. I like to drawing manga, but I'm not a person who love to make books. When I needed to, like making Dojinshi, I have my great friend who designs the cover for me, my dear Mana! Because I have her, I've not learnt anything of the work.

I'd done somehow, then prepare tif files. It was supposed to be easy, making mobi file by KCC App.

I had to did it three times -

1 The file was too heavy to upload on Amazon. Do it again.
2 I reduced pixels of the images and it worked. I uploaded the file then write some details.. until I found something.
3 Because I reduced pixels of the images in a wrong way, there was a gap between the spread pages. Then there was a white line in the drawing on 2 pages. I did the work from the first step.

Now, I'm waiting the upload has been completed. I do hope it's OK now...

The covers. The Isolated Zone Japanese edition.

0 件のコメント: