Welcome :D

Let me show you some of my 4koma (about my life with cats).
Nao-p is my nick name my friend Mami Tachibana gave me. And I call her Mami-p. Of course it comes from Wedding Peach "Momo-p". No one calls me by the name except for her, but I love the 4 koma cartoon "Go Go Momo-pi (Gan-bare Momo-p)"(In the paperbacks) so I use it. :)
Oh, I'm a manga artist Nao Yazawa, and author of Wedding Peach, by the way. :)

These "comic strips" come from my 4-koma blog (in Japanese). You can see all of them in original here. If you have a request which 4koma will be next, tell me. :D
http://yazawanao.blog97.fc2.com/
Other Japanese blog

2013/10/11

The last attempt was failed

Venezuela, Comic Zulia.

As I mentioned on this blog, there was a problem of my trip to Venezuela.They couldn't get my fright ticket!

They didn't say they couldn't, they were trying. I had to wait for the result...and I waited for a while. 

A few days ago, I had an offer. It was during my trip (23th - 29th), but I had got no information yet. I asked to Comic Zulia, and got the answer "Tomorrow 10/09/2013 (date in Venezuela) we will talk with the agency last flights".

The I got the final answer - they couldn't make it, "the situation is out of our hand".
It's OK, there might be many difficulties to invite someone from overseas. But I wonder if they could see it in the early stage. It was a bit trouble because you have arranged your schedules around it.

Anyway, I'm sorry I couldn't go to Venezuela. They said they are thinking to do same next year.
It would be nice - I hope the ticket can be prepared in ahead of time, thought!

So I changed the title images from ComicZulia to International Manga Fest. This is positive, I'm going to be there. If you are in Tokyo on 20th Oct, come and have a chat with me! :)

From the book I'll sell there.

0 件のコメント: