Welcome :D

Let me show you some of my 4koma (about my life with cats).
Nao-p is my nick name my friend Mami Tachibana gave me. And I call her Mami-p. Of course it comes from Wedding Peach "Momo-p". No one calls me by the name except for her, but I love the 4 koma cartoon "Go Go Momo-pi (Gan-bare Momo-p)"(In the paperbacks) so I use it. :)
Oh, I'm a manga artist Nao Yazawa, and author of Wedding Peach, by the way. :)

These "comic strips" come from my 4-koma blog (in Japanese). You can see all of them in original here. If you have a request which 4koma will be next, tell me. :D
http://yazawanao.blog97.fc2.com/
Other Japanese blog

2013/10/25

Manga Class for beginner

I had a manga class today, at Manga School Nakano.

The beginning -
One of my FB friend sent me a message

I'm going to Tokyo in this Oct., any suggestion the place to go?

I told him 太田記念美術館(Ota memorial museum. It's small, but good one) and 明治神宮
They are located near, you can walk.

And one more suggestion, coming to my school.

He said he didn't draw, but he was interested in it. Then it's done.

Because he doesn't draw, he has no idea how to draw character -  not at all.

So I suggested to ink on my pencil drawings. He inked on it, erased the pencil line, painted the black parts, then screen toned it. (He also drew from pencil drawing as well)
He said he enjoyed it, had wonderful time. I do hope so! 

See, if you hardly draw manga, still you can come and try drawing manga, with authentic manga tool. it would be interesting, and a special experience in Japan. 

Not cheap, though. 

The cost is 8000yen/2hour (private lesson)  If you are interested in it, contact me. 

*I recommend you Ota Memorial museum, honestly. They have very interesting special exhibition sometimes. :)

0 件のコメント: