Welcome :D

Let me show you some of my 4koma (about my life with cats).
Nao-p is my nick name my friend Mami Tachibana gave me. And I call her Mami-p. Of course it comes from Wedding Peach "Momo-p". No one calls me by the name except for her, but I love the 4 koma cartoon "Go Go Momo-pi (Gan-bare Momo-p)"(In the paperbacks) so I use it. :)
Oh, I'm a manga artist Nao Yazawa, and author of Wedding Peach, by the way. :)

These "comic strips" come from my 4-koma blog (in Japanese). You can see all of them in original here. If you have a request which 4koma will be next, tell me. :D
http://yazawanao.blog97.fc2.com/
Other Japanese blog

2013/08/30

Go Go Coffee Party!

Coffee Party is a Dojinshi-duo of Nao Yazawa and Saeko Doyle.

We have started our project for Artist alley of Kaigai Manga Festa (Internaional Manga Fest in Tokyo), making a Dojinshi. As the last year, we shared files via DropBox and draw a short manga together. It would be better if we could work togather, in real world, but you can co-work on the web, somehow. 

We are making damn funny story, funnier than last time I hope. Our motto is - "Funny, Silly and sexy"
▲Inside cover idea

It's a sequel of the first book, it was running out (at least my side), but you can read the e-book edition, it's free. If you bought the actual book, still you can enjoy this e-book edition because it has many Omake (extra) pages. Contribution drawings by Coffee Party support members, Origin and Process of Coffee-Party project, so on. You can see the progress of the project!

The link of Coffee Party Book , In Search of Lost Coffee.
As I wrote before, the book compiled in wrong way. Some part was modified, but some part has not done yet. It could take while - and like other e-book from DMP, Kindle edition's quality is not very impressive. I recommend you read it on-line, but DL files is not bad, it's free, anyway.

I'll inform when the modification has been completed.

eMamga/Digital Manga Publising
By Nao Yazawa & Saeko Doyle

0 件のコメント: