Welcome :D

Let me show you some of my 4koma (about my life with cats).
Nao-p is my nick name my friend Mami Tachibana gave me. And I call her Mami-p. Of course it comes from Wedding Peach "Momo-p". No one calls me by the name except for her, but I love the 4 koma cartoon "Go Go Momo-pi (Gan-bare Momo-p)"(In the paperbacks) so I use it. :)
Oh, I'm a manga artist Nao Yazawa, and author of Wedding Peach, by the way. :)

These "comic strips" come from my 4-koma blog (in Japanese). You can see all of them in original here. If you have a request which 4koma will be next, tell me. :D
http://yazawanao.blog97.fc2.com/
Other Japanese blog

2013/08/16

Free manga - Moon&Blood 3 Kindle edition (JP)

I've just released Moon and Blood vol.4 Japanese edition, so I've started the free campaign of Moon and Blood vol.3 as usual. It can be read with Kindle, Kindle fire, Kindle for iPhone/iPad, Kindle for Android. 

The free campaign is from today (16th  0:00) - 20th 23:59 Aug., Pacific Standard Time

It for everyone;

 If you've read Moon and Blood English version(e-book) already, you'll find more fine and crispy images in this edition. (The resolution is about 1280X900)

 If you'd not try the series yet, you can look the manga. Then if you were interested in this series, - buy and read English edition.  :)

If you read Japanese - you enjoy reading this free manga, and more - It has some omake(extra), the first drafts of the main characters' profile (the one I showed my editor) in this time. I think it would be interesting reading, especially if you write/draw manga.

<= from Omake pages

These links are to Amazon.com, but you can find the series on other Amazon site, too. Search by ASIN: B00DR0KD48 or "Moon and Blood Nao Yazawa".





Here is Vol.4 Japanese edition, it has just released. 100 yen.
The cover design was done by my friend Mana, as usual. Thank you for the beautiful design! ^^


In this volume, I added the plot ideas I showed to DMP's editor as Omake(extra). There are 3 pattern plots of entire series and 2 suggestions of the ending. None of them fit in the actual  Moon and Blood story, but you can find some elements fro,m them. If you've created any stories, it would be interesting to read. And ut also has funny 4koma for Dojinshi edition. ;)




Moon and Blood 1-4
English edition from DMP

Kindle Edition

Paperback (Vol.4 is coming soon)

0 件のコメント: