Welcome :D

Let me show you some of my 4koma (about my life with cats).
Nao-p is my nick name my friend Mami Tachibana gave me. And I call her Mami-p. Of course it comes from Wedding Peach "Momo-p". No one calls me by the name except for her, but I love the 4 koma cartoon "Go Go Momo-pi (Gan-bare Momo-p)"(In the paperbacks) so I use it. :)
Oh, I'm a manga artist Nao Yazawa, and author of Wedding Peach, by the way. :)

These "comic strips" come from my 4-koma blog (in Japanese). You can see all of them in original here. If you have a request which 4koma will be next, tell me. :D
http://yazawanao.blog97.fc2.com/
Other Japanese blog

2013/07/18

The free campaign has been over.

Thank you for RT and Tweet about this campaign !

This time, nevertheless it is Japanese book, some people DL Moon and Blood 2. Not so many - 8 in US, 5 in De, 1 in UK.

Next campaign will be about one month later, when Mooon & Blood 4 Japanese edition is released. If you are learning Japanese, it would be nice that you have both English and Japanese edition - in free.Right? and it has some extra pages.


After that, I'd like to start Shinku Chitai (The Isolated Zone), Japanese edition could be faster than English, you know! ^^; I'm going to split it 2 part, "part1 and part 2" with high resolution. 

There is a on-line publisher(in Japan) which is interested in, so I'm not sure if I can publish the series from KDP, but I wish I distribute it in Kindle edition - for reading device, to the world.(and low price/high quality, for people who buy the English version) 

You can't buy the book if the site is "Japanese only".  

Let's see how it goes...

0 件のコメント: