Welcome :D

Let me show you some of my 4koma (about my life with cats).
Nao-p is my nick name my friend Mami Tachibana gave me. And I call her Mami-p. Of course it comes from Wedding Peach "Momo-p". No one calls me by the name except for her, but I love the 4 koma cartoon "Go Go Momo-pi (Gan-bare Momo-p)"(In the paperbacks) so I use it. :)
Oh, I'm a manga artist Nao Yazawa, and author of Wedding Peach, by the way. :)

These "comic strips" come from my 4-koma blog (in Japanese). You can see all of them in original here. If you have a request which 4koma will be next, tell me. :D
http://yazawanao.blog97.fc2.com/
Other Japanese blog

2013/07/13

Moon&Blood 2 Japanese kindle edition is free now.

Here you go, the free promotion campaign has started since yesterday (Friday, 12th) Because I've just published Moon&Blood vol.3 Japanese Edition.

This time, the free book is Moon and Blood vol.2 Japanese edition.

If you read Japanese, you can enjoy it (not only the manga, but also some my note I wrote for the book)  and might find the difference between the original and the translation.

Even if you don't read Japanese, it's still worth to DL because the image quality is quite high level of this version.

I hope you enjoy my offer! :)

Moon and Blood 2
Although the title goes "Moon and Blood?" on Amazon.com, it's vol.2. I can't fix it for some reason...

Moon and Blood 3 Japanese Edition is on sale now, of course you can wait the free promotion - it will be around 1 month or so.  
Moon and Blood 3
Vol.2 has no special pages, but I added something to Vol.3. Characters' design drawings and their setting ideas. There are some untaken ideas, such as Nastuki no-glasses version.  I picked them up from the drawings/words I sent to the editor of DMP. If you read Japanese, it must be interesting reading, I think. :)

0 件のコメント: