Welcome :D

Let me show you some of my 4koma (about my life with cats).
Nao-p is my nick name my friend Mami Tachibana gave me. And I call her Mami-p. Of course it comes from Wedding Peach "Momo-p". No one calls me by the name except for her, but I love the 4 koma cartoon "Go Go Momo-pi (Gan-bare Momo-p)"(In the paperbacks) so I use it. :)
Oh, I'm a manga artist Nao Yazawa, and author of Wedding Peach, by the way. :)

These "comic strips" come from my 4-koma blog (in Japanese). You can see all of them in original here. If you have a request which 4koma will be next, tell me. :D
http://yazawanao.blog97.fc2.com/
Other Japanese blog

2013/07/05

Manga School online class

Nevertheless there has been nothing new on my FB page of my Manga School recently, the page has got new likes now and then. I've felt sorry for no progress of this manga class project. The bottlenecks are financial and technical matters, the school has taken no act to solve the problem, unfortunately

But you can't just sit here and do nothing. I've asked sometimes "How is your plan going?". There are some people who are waiting !


I've been thinking about interactive on-line class as well actual manga class, but I have no experience of it. I have no idea what you can do and you can't do with on-line. I had had a test twice, but it's not been continued. It doesn't mean I give it up. I'd like to have another try with Google+ hangout to accumulate the experiences.(and they might be a kind of demonstrations) 

Even if I couldn't reach anywhere, still I can do something nice for some young artists, at least. (I want to reach the goal of course, though!) 

Are you interested in it? If you are, spread this post and leave your comment, let me know your idea/opinion/thought, like what the subject you want to learn. 

My plan is like this. It's kind of a Manga lesson. The plan hasn't completed yet, let me know your idea. They can be good references to build this plan. How many people want to try? What kind of subject which young manga artists want to learn? It depends on your help this plan can start or not.

20-30 min /session (once or twice /a month)
One student
One subject from  the request of the participant
(Or I choose one subject, like "This month's theme" and choose one or a couple of students from whom raise hands)
The class video will be posted (youtube/my channel) after the session. 
Because the class is a test, it's free.

I and the participant talk and show each other drawings about the subject via a video chat. Make the class effective, the participant send e-mail about the material which he/she wants to learn beforehand. I can take both digital/analog skills, but my screen shows only my desktop (my cintiq screen) because  I don't have any web camera/cameraman. 

Subject : Whatever, but it will be very fragmentary, because of the session time (20-30 min). 
Such as...

*Shiny hair painting
*Hands
*Elderly people
*Tone work for a particular scene.
*Illustration
*Story board/ For instance : I require you 4 pages storyboard. I'll give you suggestion about the composing/directing. Actually, you can't say anything about one part of the story manga, but it will give you some ideas how the manga storyboard(frame work/angle) are composed.
*Choose a (some) drawings up from the album of the FB page and I tell you some particular techniques.

Here is a link of my blog post about Manga School. It might give you some idea of what I'm trying. 



Any technical suggestions are very welcome, too. So far I don't have any special equipment for video session. I might need to find someone else who is a partner or sponsor for this project, because the school have no will to take any act for it. :/ 












0 件のコメント: