Welcome :D

Let me show you some of my 4koma (about my life with cats).
Nao-p is my nick name my friend Mami Tachibana gave me. And I call her Mami-p. Of course it comes from Wedding Peach "Momo-p". No one calls me by the name except for her, but I love the 4 koma cartoon "Go Go Momo-pi (Gan-bare Momo-p)"(In the paperbacks) so I use it. :)
Oh, I'm a manga artist Nao Yazawa, and author of Wedding Peach, by the way. :)

These "comic strips" come from my 4-koma blog (in Japanese). You can see all of them in original here. If you have a request which 4koma will be next, tell me. :D
http://yazawanao.blog97.fc2.com/
Other Japanese blog

2013/07/16

Free Book Campaign Day 3

This is the third Free Promotion Campaign/KDP, Go Go Nao-p!, Nozomi, Moon and Blood Vol.1
The last time, 30 people DL Moon&Blood 1 Japanese edition, but there is only 4 people who done it so far. -.-;

I hope that people who bought the English version DL it, because of the image quality. They payed for English version, you can't say the resolution of images is not excellent. If I were the reader, I would complain about it. I wonder - American readers don't care the quality of the images ...?


It turned up Moko could jump if he wanted. -> A picky old cat

0 件のコメント: