Welcome :D

Let me show you some of my 4koma (about my life with cats).
Nao-p is my nick name my friend Mami Tachibana gave me. And I call her Mami-p. Of course it comes from Wedding Peach "Momo-p". No one calls me by the name except for her, but I love the 4 koma cartoon "Go Go Momo-pi (Gan-bare Momo-p)"(In the paperbacks) so I use it. :)
Oh, I'm a manga artist Nao Yazawa, and author of Wedding Peach, by the way. :)

These "comic strips" come from my 4-koma blog (in Japanese). You can see all of them in original here. If you have a request which 4koma will be next, tell me. :D
http://yazawanao.blog97.fc2.com/
Other Japanese blog

2013/05/23

Kindle free campaign, 23-27 May

As I announced before, NOZOMI kindle edition has been released!
Like last time, I offer the book free by using free promotion system.

I hope many people read and enjoy my books in this chance!

*It's available on Kindle, Kindle for iPhone/iPad and Kindle for Android. 
(not cloud reader and Kindle for PC)
When you can't send the book to your device directly, buy the book then DL 
the file from your cloud.


From 23-27 May. There are 2 free e-books in this time.
The link is to Amazon.com, but they are available on all Amazon. 


The file size is 19606 KB(Omake-manga is included), 
means the image quality is high (English edition:5102 KB)
Even if you don't read Japanese, it's still worth a look....I think




My first manga for US readers, in 2003.
This is manga (the frame work style), but read left to right.

0 件のコメント: