Welcome :D

Let me show you some of my 4koma (about my life with cats).
Nao-p is my nick name my friend Mami Tachibana gave me. And I call her Mami-p. Of course it comes from Wedding Peach "Momo-p". No one calls me by the name except for her, but I love the 4 koma cartoon "Go Go Momo-pi (Gan-bare Momo-p)"(In the paperbacks) so I use it. :)
Oh, I'm a manga artist Nao Yazawa, and author of Wedding Peach, by the way. :)

These "comic strips" come from my 4-koma blog (in Japanese). You can see all of them in original here. If you have a request which 4koma will be next, tell me. :D
http://yazawanao.blog97.fc2.com/
Other Japanese blog

2013/05/25

Free book progress report

Thanks to many RT, the start was nice in this time.

NOZOMI =112DL /Moon & Blood 11DL so far.
(Yes, M&B is Japanese, but I've expected more, because it is free. And you can buy English kindle book if you are interested in the book...)
4th in free manga...


On AmazonJP,  DL of  Moon and Blood is 226 (Nozom'si is 4. only 4 ^^;)
It's almost double, but not bad compared with the last time, Go Go nao-p!

In Japan, the book(Go Go Nao-p!) was much better than Moon and Blood (so far). I thing it makes sense, shows the difference between 4koma and shojyo.

 4koma is for all genders/generations and popular category here, on the other hand syojyo is - even it's read by guys, grown-ups too - the main target is young girls, it's love romance.

I wonder how it goes in US/overseas. My impression says 4koma is not common among overseas fans, unlike in Japan(except for 4koma about a popular manga/anime). Nozomi is a very short one-shot manga,not very unique,  but full color like graphic novel and in western style (left to right, I mean) It might be easy to read.

Which one is better...?

0 件のコメント: