Welcome :D

Let me show you some of my 4koma (about my life with cats).
Nao-p is my nick name my friend Mami Tachibana gave me. And I call her Mami-p. Of course it comes from Wedding Peach "Momo-p". No one calls me by the name except for her, but I love the 4 koma cartoon "Go Go Momo-pi (Gan-bare Momo-p)"(In the paperbacks) so I use it. :)
Oh, I'm a manga artist Nao Yazawa, and author of Wedding Peach, by the way. :)

These "comic strips" come from my 4-koma blog (in Japanese). You can see all of them in original here. If you have a request which 4koma will be next, tell me. :D
http://yazawanao.blog97.fc2.com/
Other Japanese blog

2013/05/03

About 24 hours later...


It's about 24 hours since the free campaign has started. It revealed the difference of Manga Market between Japan and USA. (seems...)

On AmazonJP(Japanese version of course), the book has been sold more than 200, and increasing every time I check it. But on AmazonUS - total 26 copies and stopped so far. What a difference it is!

I posted about this free promotion on my Japanese bloog. I got 1 RT of my tweet about the book. But I got more than 6 RT of my English tweets and the amount of access to my English blog is bigger than Japanese one. What does it mean? Because English manga market is much smaller than  Japanese one? Because readers are not interested in 4koma manga in West?

...or Nao Yazawa is better know and read in Japan than US yet, even I'm working on Moon & Blood...?
That's a problem.... ^^;

Moon and Blood vol.4, my newest kindle book gets around 1st-3rd/New Releases in Manga and 4th / Fantasy manga. But this free book Go Go Nao-p! is 8th /free manga(you are surprised that you got 8th by only 26 copies). Mmm... I hope many readers take my book during this campaign. ^^;;

(In AmazonJP,  Go GO Nao-p! is 18th in Best Sellers in Kindle Store)


BTW, I got information, thanks! ^^ Both the files from US Amazon work on iPhone/iPad.



0 件のコメント: