Welcome :D

Let me show you some of my 4koma (about my life with cats).
Nao-p is my nick name my friend Mami Tachibana gave me. And I call her Mami-p. Of course it comes from Wedding Peach "Momo-p". No one calls me by the name except for her, but I love the 4 koma cartoon "Go Go Momo-pi (Gan-bare Momo-p)"(In the paperbacks) so I use it. :)
Oh, I'm a manga artist Nao Yazawa, and author of Wedding Peach, by the way. :)

These "comic strips" come from my 4-koma blog (in Japanese). You can see all of them in original here. If you have a request which 4koma will be next, tell me. :D
http://yazawanao.blog97.fc2.com/
Other Japanese blog

2012/04/05

Manga coloring video clips

Yokogawa-Charity-Arts & Crafts-Festival / 横川チャリティ・アート&クラフトフェスティバル

I drawn some arts for the festival, and took 5 video clips of the coloring process.
You can see what the coloring is like - in my case, with water color.
The videos are very long, might be boring and need some patience to watch all. But it is the real one, kind of live-drawing., I mean without editing ( just because I don't have the skill, you may say. Yes.)
Some parts are skipped (such as the backgrounds) , but you'll see and experience my coloring - kinda relive? Something like that, I think.

Hope it could entertain and help you.

P.S. I know there are very few people who watch all the videos. If you got it at once - let me know, I wonder if there is any person with such guts in the world. 

Here is the link of the finished drawings' photo.

Tools I used

These drawings will be sold at Yokogawa-Charity-Arts & Crafts-Festival (on 22, Apr.)
(SEED Art Laboratory ,Yokogawa, Hiroshima, Japan)



















The last video ends all of the sudden, because it reached the limit of iPhone. Sorry! ^^;;





0 件のコメント: