Welcome :D

Let me show you some of my 4koma (about my life with cats).
Nao-p is my nick name my friend Mami Tachibana gave me. And I call her Mami-p. Of course it comes from Wedding Peach "Momo-p". No one calls me by the name except for her, but I love the 4 koma cartoon "Go Go Momo-pi (Gan-bare Momo-p)"(In the paperbacks) so I use it. :)
Oh, I'm a manga artist Nao Yazawa, and author of Wedding Peach, by the way. :)

These "comic strips" come from my 4-koma blog (in Japanese). You can see all of them in original here. If you have a request which 4koma will be next, tell me. :D
http://yazawanao.blog97.fc2.com/
Other Japanese blog

2011/10/09

Restart

Long time no see! 
Last time I added 4 koma was 19th Aug.. But it was not new one, I picked it up from my Japanese-stock. But this time, this one is a bland new, I've just finished yesterday. Many things to explain, the letters too many...sorry ^^; 

I've done 12, not everything is like this. XD

BTH - mistakes, as usual.
Cintix/Cintic meant Cintiq, of course. Wacom's tablet. I saw their new product, Cintiq 24HD on the site.
24??? Bigger than my second monitor! So...what's next ??!

I'm using my new note PC, it's smaller than my old one. The keyboards' order and pitch is quite different and it makes me lots of mistakes!!! X( 

0 件のコメント: