Welcome :D

Let me show you some of my 4koma (about my life with cats).
Nao-p is my nick name my friend Mami Tachibana gave me. And I call her Mami-p. Of course it comes from Wedding Peach "Momo-p". No one calls me by the name except for her, but I love the 4 koma cartoon "Go Go Momo-pi (Gan-bare Momo-p)"(In the paperbacks) so I use it. :)
Oh, I'm a manga artist Nao Yazawa, and author of Wedding Peach, by the way. :)

These "comic strips" come from my 4-koma blog (in Japanese). You can see all of them in original here. If you have a request which 4koma will be next, tell me. :D
http://yazawanao.blog97.fc2.com/
Other Japanese blog

2011/08/12

A Day Dreamer

The model. Sayaka and Takeshi.
It was 1 years since I drew this 4-koma.
It was the beginning of Moon and Blood. The contract says 4 vol/1 year. 
The result is -  3 vol/1 year... oops.

2 件のコメント:

yesica さんのコメント...

Haha! I so can relate to that - happens to me all the time.

"From the outside" no one can see that I am in my thoughts all the time. My grandpa once said: "That girl is staring out the window for hours now. Must be totally brain dead..." - But I was actually dreaming all the time and then thinking about how to realize that story.

I also love to ride the bus or train and listening to music - then there´s a whole flood of scenes that just pop into my head. Many times I really have to somehow stop myself because the images just flash behind my eyes. Scary stuff at times *haha*......

The best ideas for manga stories or just random stories I get in bed too. Just before falling asleep. And then I have to write it down, because many times it´s a whole story and would be otherwise easily forgotten.

By now I have a whole folder with funny, romantic or cool scenes, that I would have never imagined just by sitting there and trying to make it up by force.

I think it´s called creativity and I hope you don´t feel so alone anymore :-D *laughing*

Please do more of your funny manga strips here - :-)

(...just another fan of yours♥)

Nao Yazawa さんのコメント...

Thanks for your comment! ^_^
Yes, it should be called creativity. ;D

I'm pretty busy right now, but I'll add something when I get time for it. Middle of Oct., maybe! :D